Every time I think everything’s going really well, even though I try really hard, it all fucks up. And I just think that maybe I’m one of those people who doesn’t deserve to be happy.
My Top 10 funniest L Word scenes (in no particular order):
4. “Shane: (offering a brownie) You want one?
Shaun actress: Oh no, I’m good.
Shane: Hey listen, they’re not gay. I promise.
Alice: Oh my God, what if they were gay! What if the brownies were gay?!
Shane: They’re all fucking each other.
Shane & Alice: (pretending as the brownies)
Alice: Hey, you’re hot!”
Shane & Alice TLW s05e05 – “Lookin’ At You, Kid”
made my day
Do I fucking look okay? shit”
Easy A gifs help,
my feelings right now:
how I feel knowing that a certain somebody now ‘hates’ me..
how I feel in general:
and on that note, I’m going for a very long run and then to visit the one person who always knows just what to say, my amazing Grandmother :)
Ciao 2012, Hullo 2013!
* Coffee-based drinks (after swearing it off a couple of years ago)
* F/F Novels (^_^)
* The Vampire Diaries Season 4 (Team DElena!!!)
* Cheeseburger and Coffee combo
* Eating at my workstation right under the nose (lens) of the CCTV (which my boss monitors)
* Going to bed early only to sleep late because of a novel I’m reading
—I can really see my social skills improving.. NOT!